Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Amy Goodman Arrested at RNC

"Democracy Now's Amy Goodman, Sharif Abdel Kouddous and Nicole Description:Salazar were arrested by the Minneapolis Police Department. Charged with conspiracy to riot. Footage from Rick Rowley and Brandon Jourdan."
Holy shit.I hope she is okay. Am I to understand she was released but not Sharif Abdel Kouddous and Nicole Salazar? Making examples? What an outrage! I have heard audio of the arrest as well. Conspiracy to riot my ass! This is what it has come to. Amy Goodman is a true patriot to what this country was intended by the better ideals of the Founding Fathers and what this country could/should be about. She is a hero speaking truth to power.Something once very American.DNC/RNC--whatever,these people are so thouroughly un-American if there ever was such a concept. The utter contempt for our rights and freedoms never ceases to amaze me. The very title of her show must deeply offend the fascists on the heap of power. People debate:"Are we a police state?" This says it all for me. How are we different from China again?This sent a chill down my spine and turned my stomach. A psychic attack on democracy and freedom. When do we start calling it state terror? We are all Amy Goodman!Stay strong everybody!

No comments: